Squisito’s Top 5 Sellers
Wednesday, January 02, 2019
The best way to judge a great pizzeria is through their cheese pizza. In business if you can do the simplest thing perfectly, odds are you’ve got the rest of it down. We decided to run a test on what our top sellers are at Squisito and we are happy to report that of course our cheese pizza is the number one seller, but we’re pleasantly surprised by the other popular sellers!
- 1. Cheese pizza- (of course!) Our sauce is proprietary, and the recipe comes straight from Naples. Add in hand tossed fresh dough and the best quality cheese to get the best pie hands down.
- 2. Garlic knots- our garlic knots are legendary, and we aren’t the only ones who think so! Each knot comes brushed with garlic, butter and Italian herbs and a side of marinara for the perfect treat.
- 3. Lasagna pizza slice- Lasagna is one of the best Italian dishes around. With ground beef, ricotta cheese, marinara sauce and fresh mozzarella it marries the classic Italian ingredients into a single amazing recipe. Add perfection on top of a pizza and you get #3! Philly Cheesesteak sub- At Squisito Pizza & Pasta we focus on delicious Italian favorites, the best pizza around, fresh salads and subs. From parmigiana subs to Philly cheesesteak, we make delicious subs for every appetite. It’s awesome to see that along with our Italian classics, Squisito fans also go for our Philly cheesesteak subs!
- 4. Margherita pizza slice- a slice of cheese pizza is always a classic, but Margherita pizza takes this slice to a whole new level with fresh mozzarella, basil and extra virgin olive-oil. The Margherita also happens to be owner, Gennaro DiMeo’s favorite pizza on the menu!
- We are proud of our Italian heritage and authentic recipes and have loved growing into a family staple in Maryland and Virginia. Stop by your local Squisito to try one of our top sellers or give one of our other delicious meals a try, as there are so many to choose from!